If you have a broad knowledge of programming in Python and you want a job where you want to be part of a dynamic research group, then you’re the person we want.
We are a clinical translational research unit focusing on paediatric asthma, with approximately 50 deeply committed and professionally skilled colleagues who work towards new important results in an unpretentious and inspiring environment. It is our goal and expectation to uncover causes of asthma, allergies and eczema so that they can be prevented in the future.
The main task in the employment will be to further develop both front and backend for our web interface in the Django framework.
- A meaningful job, where you will help chronically ill children.
- An ambitious and inspiring environment where you will work closely with a small team consisting of our research and IT managers who will act as your day-to-day managers, as well as our data managers and student assistants, with whom we solve our tasks in a relaxing and unpretentious environment.
- Flexibility in relation to working hours. However, we expect you to meet regularly at our office in Gentofte.
- A social work environment where we also meet outside office hours.
Your professional qualifications
- You can code in Python and quickly familiarise yourself with existing code.
- You write and speak English fluently.
In addition, it will be an advantage to
- You have knowledge of the Django network.
- You have a relevant completed education in a technical education or have similar experience.
- You have knowledge of Git, mySQL / mariaDB and HTML.
Your personal qualifications
- You work independently and systematically.
- You have the desire to learn new things.
Terms of employment
The position is a full-time position with start in the summer of 2022. The position is for a one-year contract, with the possibility of extension. Salary and terms of employment follow the collective agreement and guidelines of the Capital Region of Denmark.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Research Administrator Ulrik Ralfkiaer on 38 67 41 64. You can also read more about the center at: www.copsac.com
Anpllication Deadline: 29-05-2022.